Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Raquel Reynoso presents Eugenics paper
Raquel Reynoso, Lecturer in History, presents paper at the “The Study of Eugenics - Past, Present and Future” Conference at Uppsala University in Sweden on November 10, 2011.
Reynoso’s paper was entitled, “‘Para el Mejoramiento de la Raza’: An In-depth Look at Eugenics and Hygiene in Mexico in the Early Twentieth Century”
For more information: http://www.idehist.uu.se/Conference/Preliminary program.pdf
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Dr. Danaher publishes "The Second Truth"
- Browse Blog Archive>>