Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Park presents Ecology papers
Dr. Peter Park, Assistant Professor of Biology, presented two papers.
His first paper, “The Relationship Between Telencephalon Morphology and Spatial Learning of the Threespine Stickleback Fish (Gasterosteus aculeatus) in Relation to Inferred Ecology” was presented at the J.B. Johnston Club Annual Meeting at Embassy Row Hotel, Washington, D.C. on Nov. 11, 2011. This gathering of Comparative Neurobiologists meet prior to the Society for Neuroscience meeting.
For more information: http://jbjclub.ning.com/events/j-b-johnston-club-2011-annual
His second paper, “Ecological Diversification of Spatial Learning and Forebrain morphology in Alaskan Threespine Stickleback Fish” was presented at the Environmental Health and Health of the Environment Conference at St. Francis College on Nov. 19, 2011. This is local meeting for undergraduates, graduate students, and professors with interests in environmental science.
For more information:
- Dr. Balmaceda publishes article in Journal of Latin American Theology
- Dr. Romaine Lectures at Mockingbird Conference
- Fourth Annual Student Research Conference
- Dr. Romaine to deliver keynote address at The Schoenhals Sumposium
- Dr. Kaluka publishes article in Biochemistry journal
- Congratulations on A&S Faculty Promotions
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Yu
- Percie McLain joins A&S as Administrative Coordinator
- Dr. Park initiates Nyack College Fishing Club
- Dr. Yu publishes review in Sociology of Religion
- Dr. Park joins BIOL-O-GEE R.A.P. TEAM
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Browse Blog Archive>>