Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Park presents Ecology papers
Dr. Peter Park, Assistant Professor of Biology, presented two papers.
His first paper, “The Relationship Between Telencephalon Morphology and Spatial Learning of the Threespine Stickleback Fish (Gasterosteus aculeatus) in Relation to Inferred Ecology” was presented at the J.B. Johnston Club Annual Meeting at Embassy Row Hotel, Washington, D.C. on Nov. 11, 2011. This gathering of Comparative Neurobiologists meet prior to the Society for Neuroscience meeting.
For more information: http://jbjclub.ning.com/events/j-b-johnston-club-2011-annual
His second paper, “Ecological Diversification of Spatial Learning and Forebrain morphology in Alaskan Threespine Stickleback Fish” was presented at the Environmental Health and Health of the Environment Conference at St. Francis College on Nov. 19, 2011. This is local meeting for undergraduates, graduate students, and professors with interests in environmental science.
For more information:
- Dr, Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Nyack to Partner with Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Dr. Poston Reviews Book on Second Chinese Enlightenment
- Dr. Romaine Co-edits Art History Text
- Dr. Lux presents at American University in Paris
- 2014 Arts & Sciences Faculty Retreat Announced
- Dr. Larry Poston & Dean Poston Examine Media & Religion
- English Prof Oversees Historic Eatery
- Dr. Poston Publishes Chapter on Muslim Americans
- Adjunct D'Agusto wins Art Competition
- Social Work Student Honored at Educational Event
- 2014 A&S Faculty Awards
- Dr. Danaher interviewed on The Christian Post
- NYC Writing Center offers ALST Workshop to Education Candidates
- Dr. Poston publishes two book reviews
- Browse Blog Archive>>