Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Park presents Ecology papers
Dr. Peter Park, Assistant Professor of Biology, presented two papers.
His first paper, “The Relationship Between Telencephalon Morphology and Spatial Learning of the Threespine Stickleback Fish (Gasterosteus aculeatus) in Relation to Inferred Ecology” was presented at the J.B. Johnston Club Annual Meeting at Embassy Row Hotel, Washington, D.C. on Nov. 11, 2011. This gathering of Comparative Neurobiologists meet prior to the Society for Neuroscience meeting.
For more information: http://jbjclub.ning.com/events/j-b-johnston-club-2011-annual
His second paper, “Ecological Diversification of Spatial Learning and Forebrain morphology in Alaskan Threespine Stickleback Fish” was presented at the Environmental Health and Health of the Environment Conference at St. Francis College on Nov. 19, 2011. This is local meeting for undergraduates, graduate students, and professors with interests in environmental science.
For more information:
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Browse Blog Archive>>