Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Park presents Ecology papers
Dr. Peter Park, Assistant Professor of Biology, presented two papers.
His first paper, “The Relationship Between Telencephalon Morphology and Spatial Learning of the Threespine Stickleback Fish (Gasterosteus aculeatus) in Relation to Inferred Ecology” was presented at the J.B. Johnston Club Annual Meeting at Embassy Row Hotel, Washington, D.C. on Nov. 11, 2011. This gathering of Comparative Neurobiologists meet prior to the Society for Neuroscience meeting.
For more information: http://jbjclub.ning.com/events/j-b-johnston-club-2011-annual
His second paper, “Ecological Diversification of Spatial Learning and Forebrain morphology in Alaskan Threespine Stickleback Fish” was presented at the Environmental Health and Health of the Environment Conference at St. Francis College on Nov. 19, 2011. This is local meeting for undergraduates, graduate students, and professors with interests in environmental science.
For more information:
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Dr. Danaher publishes "The Second Truth"
- Browse Blog Archive>>