Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Prof. McDuffie publishes book
Bradley R McDuffie, Lecturer in English, publishes book entitled Teaching Salinger’s NINE STORIES by New Street Communications.
"In Teaching Salinger’s NINE STORIES, Brad McDuffie has compiled far more than a teaching aide. He provides an examination of Salinger’s Nine Stories that is forensically detailed and thought provoking. Presented in two parts, the first section provides compelling overviews of each story, while the second offers a series of impressive essays contributed by eminent academics. Still, the book’s greatest value may be in its ability to display the interaction between each separate story, revealing Salinger’sNine Stories to be a unified work of art. This achievement is long overdue and is an innovative and invaluable resource."
Kenneth Slawenski, author of J. D. Salinger: A Life
For more information:
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Browse Blog Archive>>