Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Dueck presents Philosophy papers
Dr. Jeffrey Dueck, Associate Professor of Philosophy, presented three papers.
His first paper, "Religious Exclusivism and the Ethics of Diversity,” was presented at an NEH-sponsored conference on Ethics, Religion and Civil Discourse held at Fresno State University.
For more info: http://www.csufresno.edu/cercd/
His also spoke on “Pragmatism and the Art of Existential Repetition” at the Think Art conference, hosted by Boston University.
For more info: http://thinkartconference.com/conference-registration/
Finally, Dr. Dueck presented “An Education in Existential Wisdom" at the 2011 Baylor Symposium on Faith and Culture, hosted by the Baylor University Institute for Faith and Learning.
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>