Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Dueck presents Philosophy papers
Dr. Jeffrey Dueck, Associate Professor of Philosophy, presented three papers.
His first paper, "Religious Exclusivism and the Ethics of Diversity,” was presented at an NEH-sponsored conference on Ethics, Religion and Civil Discourse held at Fresno State University.
For more info: http://www.csufresno.edu/cercd/
His also spoke on “Pragmatism and the Art of Existential Repetition” at the Think Art conference, hosted by Boston University.
For more info: http://thinkartconference.com/conference-registration/
Finally, Dr. Dueck presented “An Education in Existential Wisdom" at the 2011 Baylor Symposium on Faith and Culture, hosted by the Baylor University Institute for Faith and Learning.
- Adjunct D’Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Nyack to Partner with Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Dr. Poston Reviews Book on Second Chinese Enlightenment
- Dr. Romaine Co-edits Art History Text
- Dr. Lux presents at American University in Paris
- 2014 Arts & Sciences Faculty Retreat Announced
- Dr. Larry Poston & Dean Poston Examine Media & Religion
- English Prof Oversees Historic Eatery
- Dr. Poston Publishes Chapter on Muslim Americans
- Adjunct D'Agusto wins Art Competition
- Social Work Student Honored at Educational Event
- 2014 A&S Faculty Awards
- Dr. Danaher interviewed on The Christian Post
- NYC Writing Center offers ALST Workshop to Education Candidates
- Browse Blog Archive>>