Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Arzola lectures
Dr. Fernando Arzola Jr., Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, recently lectured at Fordham University’s Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education. He addressed Religious Education Ph.D. candidates on the doctoral dissertation process.
For more information on GSRRE:
Dr. Arzola also spoke at the 2011 Academy for Jewish Religion annual gathering. The conference theme was “The Changing Face of Religion in America: What We Can Learn from Other Faith Communities.” His lecture was entitled “Understanding Contemporary Christian Youth Ministry.” Dr. Arzola also engaged in discussions on matters of Christian theology and Jewish-Christian dialogue.
For more information on AJR: http://ajrsem.org/
- Dr. Poston publishes two book reviews
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>