Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Arzola lectures
Dr. Fernando Arzola Jr., Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, recently lectured at Fordham University’s Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education. He addressed Religious Education Ph.D. candidates on the doctoral dissertation process.
For more information on GSRRE:
Dr. Arzola also spoke at the 2011 Academy for Jewish Religion annual gathering. The conference theme was “The Changing Face of Religion in America: What We Can Learn from Other Faith Communities.” His lecture was entitled “Understanding Contemporary Christian Youth Ministry.” Dr. Arzola also engaged in discussions on matters of Christian theology and Jewish-Christian dialogue.
For more information on AJR: http://ajrsem.org/
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Browse Blog Archive>>