Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Lopez-Humphreys presents SW paper
Dr. Mayra L. Lopez-Humphreys, Assistant Professor of Social Work, presented a paper at the Council of Social Work Education's 2011 Annual Program Meeting.
Dr. Lopez-Humphrey’s paper, “A Pedagogical Model for Integrating Cultural Competence within a Social Justice Framework,” examines intergroup dialogue intervention, an innovative pedagogical model for teaching culturally competence and social justice principles and practices.
- Dr. Poston publishes two book reviews
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>