Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Lopez-Humphreys presents SW paper
Dr. Mayra L. Lopez-Humphreys, Assistant Professor of Social Work, presented a paper at the Council of Social Work Education's 2011 Annual Program Meeting.
Dr. Lopez-Humphrey’s paper, “A Pedagogical Model for Integrating Cultural Competence within a Social Justice Framework,” examines intergroup dialogue intervention, an innovative pedagogical model for teaching culturally competence and social justice principles and practices.
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Browse Blog Archive>>