Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Michael Huster publishes paper
Dr. Michael Huster, Chair of the Department of Physics, publishes paper entitled "An Improved Box Theater" in the September 2011 edition of The Physics Teacher Online. This journal publishes papers on the teaching of physics, and on topics such as contemporary physics, applied physics, and the history of physics.
According to Dr. Huster, "The box theater is a pinhole camera obscura made from a box that students put over their heads and shoulders. The aim of this essay is to explain optical systems."
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Browse Blog Archive>>