Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Michael Huster publishes paper
Dr. Michael Huster, Chair of the Department of Physics, publishes paper entitled "An Improved Box Theater" in the September 2011 edition of The Physics Teacher Online. This journal publishes papers on the teaching of physics, and on topics such as contemporary physics, applied physics, and the history of physics.
According to Dr. Huster, "The box theater is a pinhole camera obscura made from a box that students put over their heads and shoulders. The aim of this essay is to explain optical systems."
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>