Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Washington elected to board
Dr. Jacqueline Washington, Chair of the Department of Biology and Chemistry, was recently appointed to the Committee on Education of the American Society of Microbiology Education Board. She will serve on the editorial board of the Journal of Microbiology and Biology Education. In addition to other responsibilities, she has been charge to review submitted research articles. Dr. Washington is also the chair of the ASM Conference of Undergraduate Educators meeting to be held in San Mateo, CA June 2012.
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Dr. Danaher publishes "The Second Truth"
- Browse Blog Archive>>