Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Brad McDuffie published
Bradley McDuffie, Lecturer of English, publishes “For Ernest, With Love and Squalor: The Influence of Ernest Hemingway on J.D. Salinger” in The Hemingway Review. This essay seeks to piece together the facts concerning the meetings between Hemingway and Salinger and to take a closer look at Hemingway’s influence upon Salinger’s fiction.
His poem, “Double Cure,” was also published in the Shawangunk Review.
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Browse Blog Archive>>