Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Brad McDuffie published
Bradley McDuffie, Lecturer of English, publishes “For Ernest, With Love and Squalor: The Influence of Ernest Hemingway on J.D. Salinger” in The Hemingway Review. This essay seeks to piece together the facts concerning the meetings between Hemingway and Salinger and to take a closer look at Hemingway’s influence upon Salinger’s fiction.
His poem, “Double Cure,” was also published in the Shawangunk Review.
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>