Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Romaine published
Dr. James Romaine, Chair of the Department of Art History, publishes “Marc Quinn: The Matter of Life and Death,” in Image: A Journal of the Arts and Religion.
This essay explores mortality and materiality as sacramental themes in the work of one of Britain’s most celebrated visual artists. Creating sculptures and paintings that celebrate the fragile and transient state of life, Marc Quinn visualizes a conception of the human condition as beautiful and meaningful.
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Browse Blog Archive>>