Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Jacqueline Washington receives award from American Society for Microbiology
Dr. Jacqueline Washington, Chair of the Department of Biology and Chemistry, has been selected to receive the Biology Scholars Program Travel Award sponsored by the American Society for Microbiology (ASM).
According to Cheyenne Payne, Coordinator of the Education Department at the American Society of Microbiology, Dr. Washington’s “application has been selected as a stellar example of commitment to teaching undergraduate microbiology and biology….On behalf of the Biology Scholars Transitions Residency Steering Committee, we applaud your dedication in teaching the biological sciences.
For more information on the American Society for Microbiology: http://www.asm.org
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Browse Blog Archive>>