Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Poet Donald Junkins reads from his recent collection entitled Swans Island Buoys and Other Lines.
Nyack College is pleased to welcome Donald Junkins back to the hillside for a reading on April 6, in The Presidents Hall at 7:30 pm. Mr. Junkins will be reading from his most recent collection Swans Island Buoys and Other Lines, in addition to some of his other books of poetry.
Junkins is a former professor at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and Director of the Master of Fine Arts program in English. He has published eleven collections of poetry including Crossing by Ferry, Playing for Keeps, Journey to the Corrida, Late at Night in the Rowboat, and his most recent book, Swans Island Buoys: and Other Lines. He won three National Endowment for the Arts awards and a grand prize for poems published in New Letters.
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>