Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Poet Donald Junkins reads from his recent collection entitled Swans Island Buoys and Other Lines.
Nyack College is pleased to welcome Donald Junkins back to the hillside for a reading on April 6, in The Presidents Hall at 7:30 pm. Mr. Junkins will be reading from his most recent collection Swans Island Buoys and Other Lines, in addition to some of his other books of poetry.
Junkins is a former professor at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and Director of the Master of Fine Arts program in English. He has published eleven collections of poetry including Crossing by Ferry, Playing for Keeps, Journey to the Corrida, Late at Night in the Rowboat, and his most recent book, Swans Island Buoys: and Other Lines. He won three National Endowment for the Arts awards and a grand prize for poems published in New Letters.
- Dr, Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Nyack to Partner with Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Dr. Poston Reviews Book on Second Chinese Enlightenment
- Dr. Romaine Co-edits Art History Text
- Dr. Lux presents at American University in Paris
- 2014 Arts & Sciences Faculty Retreat Announced
- Dr. Larry Poston & Dean Poston Examine Media & Religion
- English Prof Oversees Historic Eatery
- Dr. Poston Publishes Chapter on Muslim Americans
- Adjunct D'Agusto wins Art Competition
- Social Work Student Honored at Educational Event
- 2014 A&S Faculty Awards
- Dr. Danaher interviewed on The Christian Post
- NYC Writing Center offers ALST Workshop to Education Candidates
- Dr. Poston publishes two book reviews
- Browse Blog Archive>>