Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Jacqueline Washington co-edits book and selected to leadership positions with the American Society for Microbiology
Dr. Jacqueline Washington, Chair of the Department of Biology and Chemistry, co-edited the newly released 9th edition of the Student Interactive Workbook for Starr/McMillan’s Human Biology published by Cengage Publishing, March 2011.
In addition to being elected to the Editorial Board of the Journal of Microbiology & Biology Education (JMBE) as a Reviewer, Dr. Washington has also been selected to participate in the 2011-2012 Biology Scholars Program Transitions Residency. As a participant, she will attend the Transitions Institute “From Science Education Research to Publication” at the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) headquarters office in Washington, DC.
For more information on the American Society for Microbiology: http://www.asm.org.
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Browse Blog Archive>>