Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Jacqueline Washington co-edits book and selected to leadership positions with the American Society for Microbiology
Dr. Jacqueline Washington, Chair of the Department of Biology and Chemistry, co-edited the newly released 9th edition of the Student Interactive Workbook for Starr/McMillan’s Human Biology published by Cengage Publishing, March 2011.
In addition to being elected to the Editorial Board of the Journal of Microbiology & Biology Education (JMBE) as a Reviewer, Dr. Washington has also been selected to participate in the 2011-2012 Biology Scholars Program Transitions Residency. As a participant, she will attend the Transitions Institute “From Science Education Research to Publication” at the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) headquarters office in Washington, DC.
For more information on the American Society for Microbiology: http://www.asm.org.
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Nyack to Partner with Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Dr. Poston Reviews Book on Second Chinese Enlightenment
- Dr. Romaine Co-edits Art History Text
- Dr. Lux presents at American University in Paris
- 2014 Arts & Sciences Faculty Retreat Announced
- Dr. Larry Poston & Dean Poston Examine Media & Religion
- English Prof Oversees Historic Eatery
- Dr. Poston Publishes Chapter on Muslim Americans
- Adjunct D'Agusto wins Art Competition
- Browse Blog Archive>>