Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Jacqueline Washington co-edits book and selected to leadership positions with the American Society for Microbiology
Dr. Jacqueline Washington, Chair of the Department of Biology and Chemistry, co-edited the newly released 9th edition of the Student Interactive Workbook for Starr/McMillan’s Human Biology published by Cengage Publishing, March 2011.
In addition to being elected to the Editorial Board of the Journal of Microbiology & Biology Education (JMBE) as a Reviewer, Dr. Washington has also been selected to participate in the 2011-2012 Biology Scholars Program Transitions Residency. As a participant, she will attend the Transitions Institute “From Science Education Research to Publication” at the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) headquarters office in Washington, DC.
For more information on the American Society for Microbiology: http://www.asm.org.
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>