Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Mayra L. Lopez-Humphreys presents paper at The Just Food Community Sustainable Agriculture Conference.
Dr. Mayra L. Lopez-Humphreys, Assistant Professor of Social Work, presents paper entitled, "Community Sustainable Kitchens: A Model for Social Capital Formation" at The Just Food Community Sustainable Agriculture Conference.
For more information on the conference: http://www.justfood.org/csa/csa-nyc-conference
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>