Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Mayra L. Lopez-Humphreys presents paper at The Just Food Community Sustainable Agriculture Conference.
Dr. Mayra L. Lopez-Humphreys, Assistant Professor of Social Work, presents paper entitled, "Community Sustainable Kitchens: A Model for Social Capital Formation" at The Just Food Community Sustainable Agriculture Conference.
For more information on the conference: http://www.justfood.org/csa/csa-nyc-conference
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Dr. Danaher publishes "The Second Truth"
- Browse Blog Archive>>