Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Prof. Millicent Waterman honored for her outstanding contributions to the Nyack community
Professor Millicent Waterman, Director of the Writing Center at the Manhattan Campus, will be honored for her outstanding contributions to the campus community and for her professional accomplishments on Friday, February 25, 2011.
This event, entitled “A Celebration of Achievements in Education and the Arts,” commemorates Black History Month and is sponsored by the Office of Student Development. Professor Waterman will join three other faculty members in this special recognition.
- Dr. Poston examines essays on Ron Sider
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>