Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Prof. Millicent Waterman honored for her outstanding contributions to the Nyack community
Professor Millicent Waterman, Director of the Writing Center at the Manhattan Campus, will be honored for her outstanding contributions to the campus community and for her professional accomplishments on Friday, February 25, 2011.
This event, entitled “A Celebration of Achievements in Education and the Arts,” commemorates Black History Month and is sponsored by the Office of Student Development. Professor Waterman will join three other faculty members in this special recognition.
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Browse Blog Archive>>