Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Prof. Millicent Waterman honored for her outstanding contributions to the Nyack community
Professor Millicent Waterman, Director of the Writing Center at the Manhattan Campus, will be honored for her outstanding contributions to the campus community and for her professional accomplishments on Friday, February 25, 2011.
This event, entitled “A Celebration of Achievements in Education and the Arts,” commemorates Black History Month and is sponsored by the Office of Student Development. Professor Waterman will join three other faculty members in this special recognition.
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Browse Blog Archive>>