Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Fernando Arzola Jr. honored by the National Puerto Rican Day Parade
The Board of Directors of the National Puerto Rican Day Parade and the Education and Scholarship Committee has selected Dr. Fernando Arzola Jr., Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, to be honored at its annual banquet.
This honor is bestowed upon those in the Puerto Rican community who have demonstrated dedicated efforts and exemplary performance as leaders in educational programs responsible for shaping the lives of youth in the State of New York.
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>