Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
2010 A&S Administrative Assistants Retreat
October 22, 2011
Theme: Serving from Your Strength
Aim: The aim of the retreat is 1) to provide space for fellowship among the Arts & Sciences Administrative Assistants and 2) learning the Myers Briggs Type Indicator as a tool to help us to serve more effectively from our strengths.
Purpose: To help us to more intentionally build community within the Arts & Sciences and more deeply reflect on the ministry of the Administrative Assistant.
Place: The House of the Redeemer, New York, NY - www.houseoftheredeemer.org
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>