Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Poston Publishes Chapter on Muslim Americans
Dr. Larry Poston, Professor of Religion, publishes “Islamic Da’wah and Christian Evangelism: The Problems and Prospects of Mutual Exclusivity” in Muslim American Life: Reflections and Perspectives (University of Indianapolis Press), 2014).
This text is edited by Dr. Iqbal J. Unus, Visiting Fellow of the Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University.
For more information:
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>