Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
The Rockland Campus chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society is pleased to announce the induction of twenty-one new members this school year. These students have demonstrated exceptional work ethic and outstanding academic achievement from a myriad of disciplines. The Rockland Campus recognized and celebrated these students’ accomplishments with an induction ceremony on Friday, April, 11, 2014, at which time inductees received certificates and pins, in addition to stoles for the upcoming graduates. Congratulations to the 2014 Alpha Chi National Honor Society members!
Dr. Sharron Greaves, Associate Professor of Communications, serves as Faculty Advisor of the Rockland Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society.
For more information: https://www.alphachihonor.org
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Browse Blog Archive>>