Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Poston publishes article on Informational Centripetalism
Dr. Larry Poston, Professor of Religion, publishes “The Kahal, Zawiya, and Monastic Multiplexes: Informational Centripetalism as Medieval Mission” in Advances in the Study of Information and Religion journal. Linda Poston, Dean of Library Services, served as co-writer.
This journal contains select papers from the annual Conference on Information and Religion, hosted by the Center for the Study of Information and Religion in the School of Library and Information Science at Kent State University.
For more information: http://digitalcommons.kent.edu/asir/vol3/iss1/6/
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Dr. Danaher publishes "The Second Truth"
- Browse Blog Archive>>