Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Poston examines ethics of missiological contexts
Dr. Larry Poston, Professor of Religion, publishes “Shrewed as a Snake, Innocent as a Dove: The Ethics of Missionary Dissimulation and Subterfuge” in Evangelical Missions Quarterly, October 2013.
Dr. Poston examines ethical decision-making of missiological contexts, including the macro and micro ethical issues of tentmaking, contextualization, and contextual movements among Messianic Jews and Muslims.
For more information: http://www.emisdirect.com
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>