Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Park publishes Ichthyology articles
Dr. Peter Park, Assistant Professor of Biology, publishes two Ichthyology articles. The first, “Landmark-Based Geometric Morphometrics: What Fish Shapes Can Tell Us about Fish Evolution” was co-written with Windsor E. Aguirre (DePaul University), Deborah A. Spikes (Stony Brook University), and Joan M. Miyazaki (Stony Brook University). This was published in Tested Studies for Laboratory Teaching, the publishing arm of the Association for Biology Laboratory Education.
For more information: http://www.ableweb.org/volumes/vol-34/v34toc.htm
The second, “Spatial learning ability of the threespine stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus) in relation to inferred ecology and ancestry” was published in the Evolutionary Ecology Research.
For more information: http://www.evolutionary-ecology.com/CurrentIssue.html
- Dr. Poston publishes two book reviews
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>