Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
English faculty dedicate poem at NYC baccalaureate
Creativity, work, thought, and perseverance,
Opening your heart, mind, and soul,
Now bear fruit --
Graduate, dear and beloved, we are proud of you.
Reap the joy of your accomplishments
As you prepare to enter a new phase of life.
This is an end and a beginning --
Undulations of the changing tide of your time may
Leave you breathless, prayerful, grateful – even bewildered.
All the same, this is a good time:
Transition. This is a springtime for you
In many ways. The trees of your life lightly greening
Only to show forth depth of color as summer sets in.
Now as you flow and grow into full bloom, may you
Spring forth with hope and joy into your fullness of purpose in Christ.
Dr. Elaine Lux, Professor of English
Christine Warrington, Lecturer in English
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Browse Blog Archive>>