Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Chun lectures on fathers and children
Dr. David Chun, professor of psychology at Nyack College will be featured at the April Colloquium on Wednesday, April 17 at 4:00 p.m. on Nyack's Rockland County campus in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall). His topic will be "The Impact of Fathers on Children's Social-Emotional Development."
Dr. Chun will examine research evidence for the impact fathers have on the overall development of children. His emphasis will be on how children’s religious views can be shaped by their experiences with their fathers, particularly their understanding of God.
A thirty minute Q & A session will follow Dr. Chun’s presentation.
The Colloquium is sponsored by Nyack’s College of Arts and Sciences and the Center for Scholarship & Global Engagement.
- Dr. Romaine Lectures at Mockingbird Conference
- Fourth Annual Student Research Conference
- Dr. Romaine to deliver keynote address at The Schoenhals Sumposium
- Dr. Kaluka publishes article in Biochemistry journal
- Congratulations on A&S Faculty Promotions
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Yu
- Percie McLain joins A&S as Administrative Coordinator
- Dr. Park initiates Nyack College Fishing Club
- Dr. Yu publishes review in Sociology of Religion
- Dr. Park joins BIOL-O-GEE R.A.P. TEAM
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Browse Blog Archive>>