Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Weir explores U.S. Presidency in September colloquium
COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCES
In collaboration with the Center for Scholarship & Global Engagement
Wednesday, September 19 at 4:00pm
Shuman Hall, President’s Hall (Rockland Campus)
POTUS: The Role and Development of the American Presidency
Speaker: Dr. David Weir, Ph.D.
Since 1789 there have been 43 presidents of the United States. As we anticipate this year’s presidential election, Dr. Weir will examine the evolving role, powers, and responsibilities of the President of the United States over the course of U.S. history.
Dr. Weir is Professor of History at Nyack College and holds two Ph.D.’s, from Princeton University and University of St. Andrews.
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Browse Blog Archive>>