Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Lee publishes first book
Dr. Jung Hang Lee, Assistant Professor of Mathematics, publishes his first book with Lambert Academic Publishing. In Understanding North Korean Secondary School Mathematics Education, Dr. Lee examines North Korean secondary school mathematics education through a review of its social and educational structures as well as its political and ideological position.
Issues explored include ways teaching and learning are carried out in classes; the Workers’ Party’s influence on education, how teacher education, curriculum development and textbooks are issued; and the impact the March of Suffering has had on the teaching and learning of mathematics, as well as its lingering effects in secondary mathematics education seen to this day.
For more information:
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>