Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Lee publishes first book
Dr. Jung Hang Lee, Assistant Professor of Mathematics, publishes his first book with Lambert Academic Publishing. In Understanding North Korean Secondary School Mathematics Education, Dr. Lee examines North Korean secondary school mathematics education through a review of its social and educational structures as well as its political and ideological position.
Issues explored include ways teaching and learning are carried out in classes; the Workers’ Party’s influence on education, how teacher education, curriculum development and textbooks are issued; and the impact the March of Suffering has had on the teaching and learning of mathematics, as well as its lingering effects in secondary mathematics education seen to this day.
For more information:
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Browse Blog Archive>>