Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Lang presents at Harvard
Dr. Damaris-Lois Y Lang, Assistant Professor of Biology, presented on the “Impact of Odors on Paternal Responsiveness and Associated Neuronal Activity in ‘Expectant’ Male Prairie Voles (Microtus ochrogaster)” at the International Journal of Arts and Science Conference held at Harvard University.
Dr. Lang’s research emphasized on how sensory cues, like odors from infants, are able to induce parental responsiveness in prairie voles. This work threw some light on how the male prairie voles exhibit increased exploratory tendencies in the presence of infant sensory cues.
For more information: http://ijasboston2012.sched.org/venues
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Browse Blog Archive>>