Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Arts and Sciences Minors Redesigned and Updated
The departments within the College of Arts and Sciences have recently redesigned and updated their Minors. Nyack College students who wish to study an area of interest in greater depth should consider pursuing a Minor. Minors only require 15 credits in a specific discipline and are designated on your transcript.
Why Should I Minor?
- Minors add depth to your studies
- Minors add breadth to your studies
- Minors examine an area of passion
- Minors are an alternative to double majoring
- Minors can help your career preparation
For more information, please click on the Arts & Sciences Minors link.
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Browse Blog Archive>>