Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Balmaceda lectures at NYU
Dr. Vilma Balmaceda, Director of Nyack's Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement and Associate Professor of Political Science, was a speaker at the "Conflict, Security and Development Series - Spring 2012," organized by the Center for Human Rights and Global Justice at New York University Law School, the Center for Global Affairs at NYU’s School for Continuing and Professional Studies, NYU Master of Public Health Program, and the Office of International Programs at NYU Wagner.
The presentation was titled "The Politics of Truth, Justice and Reconciliation: A Comparative Study on Argentina, Chile, Peru and Uruguay" attracted substantial participation from faculty, graduate students and law students from NYU.
For more Information: http://wagner.nyu.edu/blog/blog/the-politics-of-truth-justice-and-reconciliation/
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>