Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Balmaceda lectures at NYU
Dr. Vilma Balmaceda, Director of Nyack's Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement and Associate Professor of Political Science, was a speaker at the "Conflict, Security and Development Series - Spring 2012," organized by the Center for Human Rights and Global Justice at New York University Law School, the Center for Global Affairs at NYU’s School for Continuing and Professional Studies, NYU Master of Public Health Program, and the Office of International Programs at NYU Wagner.
The presentation was titled "The Politics of Truth, Justice and Reconciliation: A Comparative Study on Argentina, Chile, Peru and Uruguay" attracted substantial participation from faculty, graduate students and law students from NYU.
For more Information: http://wagner.nyu.edu/blog/blog/the-politics-of-truth-justice-and-reconciliation/
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Browse Blog Archive>>