Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Social Work receives CSWE reaccreditation
Nyack College is pleased to announce the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) has granted the reaffirmation to our BSW (baccalaureate social work) program through February 2020. The accreditation process reviews program competencies, practice behaviors, evaluation procedures, and program activities and processes.
The CSWE is the sole accrediting body of schools of social work in the country. The reaccreditation application is a rigorous process and demonstrates a level of excellence which assures students that the program maintains high quality standards and implements best practices in the field of Social Work.
- Dr. Poston publishes two book reviews
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>