Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Social Work receives CSWE reaccreditation
Nyack College is pleased to announce the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) has granted the reaffirmation to our BSW (baccalaureate social work) program through February 2020. The accreditation process reviews program competencies, practice behaviors, evaluation procedures, and program activities and processes.
The CSWE is the sole accrediting body of schools of social work in the country. The reaccreditation application is a rigorous process and demonstrates a level of excellence which assures students that the program maintains high quality standards and implements best practices in the field of Social Work.
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Browse Blog Archive>>