Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Awasu publishes African Journal article
Dr. Charles Awasu, Professor of Sociology and Chair of the Department of Sociology, continues to demonstrate his expertise on Africa by publishing paper in the African Journal of Social Sciences, Volume 2 Number 4 (2012).
Dr. Awasu’s paper, “Relational Transaction: The Social Dynamism of Informal Finance in Ghana,” examines how social norms and characteristics shape the operations of the informal financial sector using data from field studies conducted in Ghana.
For more information: http://www.sachajournals.com/documents/AWASU002AJSS.pdf
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Browse Blog Archive>>