Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Lopez-Humphreys publishes paper
Dr. Mayra L. Lopez-Humphreys, Assistant Professor of Social Work, publishes paper in The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Volume 6, Issue 5.
The article, “Intergroup Dialogue: A Pedagogical Model for Integrating Cultural Competence within a Social Justice Framework,” examines intergroup dialogue, an innovative pedagogical model, in teaching cultural competence and social justice principles and practices.
For more information: http://thesocialsciences.com/journal/publications/
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Dr. Yu Honored by Wheaton's Institute of American Evangelicals
- Browse Blog Archive>>