Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
English department sponsors Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"
A performance of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night performed by Elements Theatre Company is being hosted by Nyack’s English Department on Thursday, February 9 at 7:30 p.m. in Pardington Hall on the Rockland County campus. Reserve your seat with a free ticket by calling 845.675.4420.
Director Danielle Dwyer says, “This is a play about resurrection. Twelfth Night touches that nerve in us…that desire…we all have to reinvent our lives and ourselves.” The Nyack campus and local community are welcome to attend.
For more information about Elements Theatre Company:
- Dr. Poston publishes two book reviews
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>