Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Yu publishes Korean Studies paper
Dr. Keyone Kale Yu, Assistant Professor of History, publishes paper in the Fall/Winter 2011 International Journal of Korean Studies. IJKS is dedicated to the advancement of Korean studies and related academic and professional activities in the United States and abroad through conferences, seminars, publications, and other relevant activities.
This article, “American Missionaries and the Korean Independence Movement in the Early 20th Century,” investigates the intersection of militancy with Korean Christianity in the early twentieth century.
For more information: http://www.icks.org/publication/pdf/2011-FALL-WINTER/9.pdf
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Browse Blog Archive>>