Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Balmaceda delivers paper
Dr. Vilma Balmaceda, Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the Center for Christian Scholarship, participated in the Global Summit of the Rule of Law Task Force on January 12-16, 2012 in Sabadell, Barcelona.
This gathering consisted of lawyers and professors of law and political science dedicated to the study and action against corruption around the world. Dr. Balmaceda’s paper, entitled "Judicial Reform Efforts in Latin America: Institutional and Other Challenges" examined the processes of judicial reform in Latin America.
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Prof. McDuffie Publishes Poem
- Dr. Park leads fish survey for BioBlitz at the NY Botanical Gardens
- Student Success Serves Spring Valley Community
- Communications Senior Contributes to NyackNewsAndViews
- Dr. Washington Publishes Case Study
- Arts & Sciences Welcomes and Celebrates Student Success
- Arts & Sciences Participate in Faculty Retreat
- Dr. Yu Receives Columbia University Grant
- Adjunct D'Agusto continues art exhibitions success
- Browse Blog Archive>>