Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Balmaceda delivers paper
Dr. Vilma Balmaceda, Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the Center for Christian Scholarship, participated in the Global Summit of the Rule of Law Task Force on January 12-16, 2012 in Sabadell, Barcelona.
This gathering consisted of lawyers and professors of law and political science dedicated to the study and action against corruption around the world. Dr. Balmaceda’s paper, entitled "Judicial Reform Efforts in Latin America: Institutional and Other Challenges" examined the processes of judicial reform in Latin America.
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Dr. Danaher publishes "The Second Truth"
- Browse Blog Archive>>