Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Balmaceda delivers paper
Dr. Vilma Balmaceda, Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the Center for Christian Scholarship, participated in the Global Summit of the Rule of Law Task Force on January 12-16, 2012 in Sabadell, Barcelona.
This gathering consisted of lawyers and professors of law and political science dedicated to the study and action against corruption around the world. Dr. Balmaceda’s paper, entitled "Judicial Reform Efforts in Latin America: Institutional and Other Challenges" examined the processes of judicial reform in Latin America.
- Division of Student Success Awarded Certification
- Dr. Poston and Pamela Code explore death, religion and science
- Dr. Pinkham delivers paper and publishes review
- Dr. Greaves explores Hip Hop culture in Diaspora
- Student Success adjunct selected for writing Best Teen Book
- Dr. Lux publishes essay in volume on Luther
- Dr. Poston publishes review
- A&S well represented in Class Act
- Dr. Poston contributes in Handbook of Religion
- Dr. Danaher publishes essay in Oneing
- Dr. Yu examines churches during WWI
- Dr. Poston reviews book on "The American Muhammed"
- Dr. Parker-Ames publishes research article
- Dr. Kaluka publishes paper in PNAS
- "Forgive Us" Book Event & Panel Discussion
- Browse Blog Archive>>