Media Resources: Sound Policies
- 10 Business days are required to reserve sound for events; 30 or more days for large scale events involving outside bands or groups.
- Sound Request forms should be used to schedule lighting events. This includes recitals and Music Department concerts.
- Instruments are not provided.
- Projectors have been installed in all classrooms on campus and are overseen by the IT Department. Media Resources only provides projectors in a location where they have not been installed.
- The Media Resources Coordinator reserves the right to add technicians based on the scope of the event.
- Outdoor events are allowed only in locations where electrical power is available. In the event of inclement weather, a decision will be made one hour prior to the event start time if conditions will permit the event.
- Off-site events may require an on-location meeting to assess sound needs and ensure adequate provision.
- All events are required to have a staff or faculty member present at all times.