Nyack College Housing
Nyack/ATS Graduate Housing Application
Apartment Housing Terms & Conditions:
- ATS/AGSC students have first priority for Apartment Housing. Housing is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note that in order to qualify for housing you must be accepted and/or enrolled as a full time student.
- Campus housing is only available to students who reside outside the NYC Metropolitan Area and outside a 50mile radius.
- A non-refundable housing application fee of $100.00 is due with this application. Your application will not be processed until this fee is paid. This fee will be credited to your account with Nyack College/ATS.
- Once approved to live in housing a security deposit along with a signed contract will be required.
- No pets, firearms, or waterbeds are permitted in campus housing.
- Apartment Housing is located 1 mile away from the ATS/AGSC Building. We do not provide transportation to and from the ATS/AGSC building.
- College furniture is only made available to single students.
- Utilities in addition to your rent are as follows: Electricity, Telephone (optional), & Cable TV (optional)
- You may move into assigned housing two weeks prior to registration.
- The college reserves the right to change assigned rooms/apartments as necessary.
- Housing contracts are renewed on an annual basis and expire on May 31st each year.
- Campus housing is available and assigned to students and their immediate family (spouse and children under 23).
- Campus housing is not available to members of the general public, extended family members, undergraduate students, and non-students (excluding spouse and children under 23).
- No subletting of apartments is allowed.
- If you plan to move out before the end of the contract period, you must inform your Resident Director or Housing office in writing at least 60 days prior to your move-out date or a fine will be incurred (one-month's rent).
Housing Application FeeIf you wish to pay your $100 housing application fee, send a check/money order in the mail to Nyack College Auxiliary Services: Housing Nyack College, NY 10960
Please Check Box before proceeding to Housing Application: