Directions to the Westchester County Center
The Westchester County Center is located just off the Bronx River Parkway in White Plains.
It is served by the Westchester County Bee-Line Bus System and the Metro-North Commuter Railroad.
The County Center is a five-minute walk from the White Plains train Station.
Directions From New York City
1. From the East side, travel north on the FDR Drive to the Willis Ave. Bridge to the Major Deegan Exp. Continue north to the Cross Westchester Exp. (I-287) eastbound. Take exit 5, “Route 119 East- White Plains.” The County Center is ½ mile on the left.
2. From the West side, take the West Side Highway north to Saw Mill River Parkway to the Cross Westchester Exp. (I-87) eastbound and follow directions as in #1 above.
3. From I-95 (New England Thruway) go to Exit 21; follow the Cross Westchester I Exp (I-87) westbound. . Take Exit 5, “Route 100,” and turn left. Follow to the traffic light at the intersection of Route 119 and turn left. The County Center is approximately ¾ mile on the left.
From Long Island/New York Airports:
4. Take the Whitestone Bridge, follow signs for the Hutchinson River Parkway northbound. Follow to intersection of the Cross Westchester Exp. (I-287) westbound. Follow directions as in #3, above.
5. From the Throggs Neck Bridge go to I-95 (The New England Thruway and follow it to exit 21, Cross Westchester Exp. (I-287) westbound. Take exit 5, “Route 100,” and turn left. Follow to the traffic light at the intersection of 119 and turn left. The County Center is approximately ¾ mile on the left.
From Tappan Zee Bridge and points West:
6. Follow New York State Thruway (I-87) to the Cross Westchester Exp eastbound; Take exit 5 “Route 119 East- White Plains.” The County Center is ½ mile on the left.
From Connecticut/New England
7. Take I-95 (The New England Thruway) to Exit 21, follow to Cross Westchester Exp. westbound and follow directions as in #3.
8. Take the Merrit Parkway (Route 15) southbound (in New York, the name changes to Hutchinson River Parkway). Follow to Cross Westchester Exp. westbound and follow direction as in #3.
From Upstate New York:
9. Take the Taconic State Parkway to its southern end; follow signs to Bronx River Parkway and follow three miles to White Plains. Use exit 22; the County Center is immediately on the right side.
From New Jersey and point South:
10. Proceed North on Palisades Parkway or Garden State Parkway to New
York State Thruway (I-87) Cross Tappan Zee Bridge; follow directions as in #6.