Doctor of Ministry Program at ATS
D.Min. students visit with Dr. Peter Chao of Eagles Communications, Singapore, as part of the D.Min. class "Selecting and Developing New Leaders."
The D.Min at ATS Delivers:
- Reflective integration of Scripture, ministry, and a practical theological approach.
- Effective transcultural models of leadership development with a focus on what God is doing around the world.
- Partnerships with qualified faculty and experienced colleagues in order to develop leadership and ministry within your unique context.
Students who earn the D.Min degree will:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of their leadership strength and potential.
- Demonstrate enhanced competencies in social/cultural analysis.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of Scripture and the Christian tradition in relation to spirituality and leadership.
- Demonstrate a deeper passion for God and ministry in His kingdom.
• Degree: D. Min. in Christian Leadership in the Global Context
• Length of Program: 3 years
• Total Credits: 36
6 Courses (4 credits each):
Four core courses:
- Spiritual Formation For Leadership
- Leadership Skills For Ministry
- Selecting and Developing New Leaders
- Effective Ministry in Today’s Globalized Urban Environment
Two elective tracks from the following:
- Following in the Steps of Spiritual Mentors
- Guiding Others in Their Spiritual Journey
- Contemporary Models of Evangelism
- Christian Communication For A New Generation
- Modular, cohort-based program. A cohort mentor encourages a caring learning community and provides support and accountability.
- Courses are offered on campus as ten day intensives, two times a year in January and July.
- Students may study apart from their cohort group during the third stage of coursework.
- The D. Min. program takes a minimum of three years to complete. Each of the three stages takes one year.
- Students may take an additional year to work on their doctoral project.
D.Min Program Infosession and Event Calendar
|No events as of this time. Please check back soon!